Disability and domestic abuse is a toxic combination with heightened risks and additional barriers to reporting. The new Serious Crimes Act which received royal assent in March 2015, included criminalising coercive control for the first time. Coercive control concerns patterns of behaviour which cause mental and emotional harm rather than physical. These can include threats, intimidation, and [...]
We are looking for artists willing to donate art work to be auctioned on 8th December. We are holding our first silent auction to raise money to be able to continue our work supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* people in housing need. For those who want to submit an item to be auctioned, go [...]
A free half day workshop which will focus on domestic abuse and housing in the festive period for LGB and T* people.
This event has now passed.
- National Day of Remembrance for victims of “honour” killings
- Job Vacancy at Brighton Rise
- Recruiting: Co-Facilitator Rape Crisis Evening Support Group for Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women survivors
- HMIC are reviewing police responses to Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Disability- An LGBT Perspective
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter