This event has now passed.
To address this gap, we have created a unique risk assessment tool, which we are calling the Roar Check List. The questions on the check list are specific to LGBT survivors and are asked to provoke specific disclosures and to inform professional judgement.
LGBT* Domestic Abuse Forum held a unique conference on 26th February called the – Safe as Houses Conference The focused at the links between the housing needs of LGBT* people who have experienced domestic abuse. Speakers have kindly agreed to share their presentations here: Dr Catherine Donovan: author of Domestic Violence and Sexuality – [...]
weekend workshop on domestic abuse experienced by LGBT people.
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter