We are looking for artists willing to donate art work to be auctioned on 8th December. We are holding our first silent auction to raise money to be able to continue our work supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* people in housing need. For those who want to submit an item to be auctioned, go [...]
A free half day workshop which will focus on domestic abuse and housing in the festive period for LGB and T* people.
This event has now passed.
To address this gap, we have created a unique risk assessment tool, which we are calling the Roar Check List. The questions on the check list are specific to LGBT survivors and are asked to provoke specific disclosures and to inform professional judgement.
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter