PACE are running a weekend workshop on domestic abuse experienced by LGBT people. The two day non-residential course will take place on 23rd and 24th November in London.
The workshop will focus on:
- Identifying what an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertivelness and self esteen
- The importance of support networks, and staying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
The workshop is open for all lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents in London who have experienced abuse from a partner or family member.… Read the rest