#EDM 653 Campaign for safe accommodation for LGBT survivors A cross-party group of MPs, alongside LGBT Housing Association Stonewall Housing, have tabled an Early Day Motion highlighting the issue of domestic abuse in the LGBT community. Stonewall Housing are aware that not enough is being done to address the drastically under-reported problem of domestic abuse [...]
This event has now passed.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans* Domestic Abuse Forum (LGBT DAF) is pleased to announce our second annual conference – Roar – , which will take place on the 20th September 2013. Booking is now open. CLICK to download the booking form now Places going fast. The aim of this conference is to improve outcomes [...]
It takes emotional strength to talk about domestic abuse. We know that to live in a world where heterosexuality and cisgender identity is privileged also takes an inner strength. That inner rebellious spirit to live and love who you want to is the same spirit that can help you survive abuse. We use the word “survivor” as a recognition that not all of us do survive domestic abuse. For those of us left and in a position to speak up, it’s time to start shouting.
- National Day of Remembrance for victims of “honour” killings
- Job Vacancy at Brighton Rise
- Recruiting: Co-Facilitator Rape Crisis Evening Support Group for Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women survivors
- HMIC are reviewing police responses to Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Disability- An LGBT Perspective
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter