This event has now passed.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans* Domestic Abuse Forum (LGBT DAF) is pleased to announce our second annual conference – Roar – , which will take place on the 20th September 2013. Booking is now open. CLICK to download the booking form now Places going fast. The aim of this conference is to improve outcomes [...]
It takes emotional strength to talk about domestic abuse. We know that to live in a world where heterosexuality and cisgender identity is privileged also takes an inner strength. That inner rebellious spirit to live and love who you want to is the same spirit that can help you survive abuse. We use the word “survivor” as a recognition that not all of us do survive domestic abuse. For those of us left and in a position to speak up, it’s time to start shouting.
LGBT Domestic Abuse Forum is pleased to announce Transforming Domestic Abuse Conference taking place in London on the 22nd September 2012
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter