lesbian, refugee and asylum seekers support
LGBT Domestic Abuse Forum is pleased to announce Transforming Domestic Abuse Conference taking place in London on the 22nd September 2012
A directory of National and London-based organisations who can help with LGBT domestic abuse.
A directory of London-wide organisations who offer services to LGBT people
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter