For those planning to come to Transforming Domestic Abuse Conference on the 22nd September, here is a snap shot of the workshops available.
What’s working? What isn’t working?
This workshop will be based on feedback from our conference survey and the experience of both delegates from the trans* community and/or with a domestic violence background. Participants will…
- Identify gaps in service provision for trans* survivors, focused around four areas: housing, health, support, and criminal justice.
- Identify best practice in existing services
- Create a map of services to be circulated post event
What to do? What not to do?
This workshop will consider the responses to trans* survivors of domestic abuse and sexual exploitation; specifically focusing on…
- Identifying risk
- Case studies and the usefulness of existing risk assessment tools in identify risk in trans* domestic abuse
This workshop aims to amplify trans* survivor’s voice into a future campaigning strategy.
- Identify specific issues experienced by trans* people
- Create an action plan to engage with the trans communities on domestic abuse
- To identify how this might change when working with LGB and generic services
If you would like to attend this event, please do contact email@example.com