Stonewall Housing strongly supports a change in the law to make coercive control a criminal offence. Stonewall Housing are a lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans*(LGBT) housing advice, support and advocacy service and deliver services that include a specialist domestic abuse advocacy service and a second tier LGBT Domestic Abuse Forum, supporting all organisations that deliver [...]
The National LGB&T Partnership is working with the Department of Health to develop a lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGB&T) companion to the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF). This work follows the publication of an LGB&T companion to the Public Health Outcomes Framework in April 2013. The companion will set out the current evidence [...]
The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter