f your work, organisation, service or activism involves providing services for lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans* survivors of domestic abuse, we would like to invite you to attend a national front line workers meeting.
The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
LGBT* Domestic Abuse Forum held a unique conference on 26th February called the – Safe as Houses Conference The focused at the links between the housing needs of LGBT* people who have experienced domestic abuse. Speakers have kindly agreed to share their presentations here: Dr Catherine Donovan: author of Domestic Violence and Sexuality – [...]
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter