If you ever wondered why lesbian, gay, bisexul and trans* survivors of domestic abuse remain with their abusive partners or family; what sort of violence they experience and why they are unlikely to report the violence to the police or other services, this is for you. A summery report based on the lived experiences of [...]
New definition of domestic abuse gives protection to 16 and 17 year old and also includes coercive control
A landmark ruling in the Supreme Court that the definition of domestic violence in housing and homelessness law should include not only physical violence, threatening or intimidating behaviour but also any other form of abuse which may give rise to the risk of harm.
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter