f your work, organisation, service or activism involves providing services for lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans* survivors of domestic abuse, we would like to invite you to attend a national front line workers meeting.
A cross-party group of MPs, alongside LGBT Housing Association Stonewall Housing, have tabled an Early Day Motion highlighting the issue of domestic abuse in the LGBT community. In the run-up to the General Election we think it’s vital that everything be done to raise the profile of this issue, so we’d like to encourage everyone [...]
A free half day workshop which will focus on domestic abuse and housing in the festive period for LGB and T* people.
LGBT* Domestic Abuse Forum held a unique conference on 26th February called the – Safe as Houses Conference The focused at the links between the housing needs of LGBT* people who have experienced domestic abuse. Speakers have kindly agreed to share their presentations here: Dr Catherine Donovan: author of Domestic Violence and Sexuality – [...]
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter