LGBT* Domestic Abuse Forum held a unique conference on 26th February called the – Safe as Houses Conference The focused at the links between the housing needs of LGBT* people who have experienced domestic abuse. Speakers have kindly agreed to share their presentations here: Dr Catherine Donovan: author of Domestic Violence and Sexuality – [...]
Mainstream agencies dealing with heterosexual victims of Domestic Violence and Abuse (DVA) must do more to support and build trust with victims in same sex relationships, researchers of a new book recommend.
ROAR_full_v2 Just published. The final Roar Report on lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* (LGBT*) survivors experience of domestic abuse as spoken by LGBT* s survivors themselves. The last section includes recommendations which should be marked MUST READ for all commissioners and service funders. Please do download and circulate to your colleagues, researchers, networks, [...]
Congratulations everyone!!! We were nominated for the best local network/forum of the year, in the Ultimate Planet awards 2013 and guess what? We won! IMG_2454
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter