This event has now passed.
St Mungo’s Rebuilding Shattered Lives campaign has been a national 18 month campaign to raise awareness of women’s homelessness, to showcase good practice and innovation and, ultimately, to improve services and policy for the future. The report focuses on 9 themes including prostitution, The final report has just been published and can be downloaded Rebuilding [...]
ROAR_full_v2 Just published. The final Roar Report on lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* (LGBT*) survivors experience of domestic abuse as spoken by LGBT* s survivors themselves. The last section includes recommendations which should be marked MUST READ for all commissioners and service funders. Please do download and circulate to your colleagues, researchers, networks, [...]
If you ever wondered why lesbian, gay, bisexul and trans* survivors of domestic abuse remain with their abusive partners or family; what sort of violence they experience and why they are unlikely to report the violence to the police or other services, this is for you. A summery report based on the lived experiences of [...]
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter