Following the last session at the Safe as Houses conference, we gathered together recommendations from delegates to put forward to local and national MP’s in the run up to national election in May 2015. These are summarised below. If you have further comments and suggestions, please email me or add to the comments section below or go to Linkedin LGBTDAF group to join the discussion.
This event has now passed.
To address this gap, we have created a unique risk assessment tool, which we are calling the Roar Check List. The questions on the check list are specific to LGBT survivors and are asked to provoke specific disclosures and to inform professional judgement.
ROAR_full_v2 Just published. The final Roar Report on lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* (LGBT*) survivors experience of domestic abuse as spoken by LGBT* s survivors themselves. The last section includes recommendations which should be marked MUST READ for all commissioners and service funders. Please do download and circulate to your colleagues, researchers, networks, [...]
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter