The National LGB&T Partnership is working with the Department of Health to develop a lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGB&T) companion to the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF). This work follows the publication of an LGB&T companion to the Public Health Outcomes Framework in April 2013. The companion will set out the current evidence [...]
In an increasingly ageing population, it may seem strange that there is no provision, or even research, as to the housing wants and needs of older LGBT people. With this in mind, and with the help of Comic Relief, Stonewall Housing is delighted to announce the appointment of Tina Wathern as LGBT Older Persons Co-ordinator. [...]
Opening doors launch a checklist to support providers of adult social care to ensure that services are truly inclusive of older lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people. the checklist was developed over 18 months in consultation with Opening Doors members and provides comprehensive guidence to local authorities and services working with older clients.
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter