Solace Women’s Aid are recruiting to our North London Rape Crisis Service. We are looking for a Co-Facilitator for our monthly evening support group for Lesbian, Bi and Trans women survivors of Sexual Violence. North London Rape Crisis service is a Specialist Sexual Violence Service that supports women who have been affected by sexual violence [...]
Recruiting: Co-Facilitator Rape Crisis Evening Support Group for Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women survivors
A monthly Wednesday evening support group from 6-7.30pm run by North London Rape Crisis in Islington was launched in February 2015. The aim of the group is breaking isolation, providing information and ways to manage the impact of abuse, growth and the empowerment of women. This is achieved through offering a safe space to meet, [...]
The ground-breaking booklet is aimed at providing survivors of rape or sexual violence with information and help to find the support they need.
This event has now passed.
- National Day of Remembrance for victims of “honour” killings
- Job Vacancy at Brighton Rise
- Recruiting: Co-Facilitator Rape Crisis Evening Support Group for Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women survivors
- HMIC are reviewing police responses to Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Disability- An LGBT Perspective
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter