This event has now passed.
Survivors Network is conducting research into the experiences of transgender and non-binary survivors of sexual violence. Currently, the vast majority of sexual violence support services are for either only men or only women. This may create significant barriers for trans and non-binary people who want support. We hope that this research will improve support services [...]
If you ever wondered why lesbian, gay, bisexul and trans* survivors of domestic abuse remain with their abusive partners or family; what sort of violence they experience and why they are unlikely to report the violence to the police or other services, this is for you. A summery report based on the lived experiences of [...]
Follow the link below if you are interested in completing a short online survey and taking part in a research study exploring the topic of woman-to-woman sexual assault. There is an opportunity at the end of the survey where you can choose to register your interest in taking part in the next phase of this [...]
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter