The last section in this survey coveres domestic abuse from both current and former partners as well as extended family members. LGBT DAF look forward to the finding of this important project as it will be the first national survey that includes questions about gay and bi mens experience of doemstic abuse .
Tag Archives | survey domestic violence
Read full story • Comments are closed
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter