f your work, organisation, service or activism involves providing services for lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans* survivors of domestic abuse, we would like to invite you to attend a national front line workers meeting.
A free half day workshop which will focus on domestic abuse and housing in the festive period for LGB and T* people.
The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
- National funding to support survivors
- Do we need a new way of working- supporting all LGBT* victim/survivors of violence and abuse.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Support Group
- Domestic Homicide Reviews and LGBT victims
- Finding Safe Spaces: Accommodation, Appropriateness and LGBT Rough Sleepers
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter