f your work, organisation, service or activism involves providing services for lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans* survivors of domestic abuse, we would like to invite you to attend a national front line workers meeting.
A free half day workshop which will focus on domestic abuse and housing in the festive period for LGB and T* people.
The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
- National Day of Remembrance for victims of “honour” killings
- Job Vacancy at Brighton Rise
- Recruiting: Co-Facilitator Rape Crisis Evening Support Group for Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women survivors
- HMIC are reviewing police responses to Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Disability- An LGBT Perspective
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter