The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
Excellent guidance for women’s services on the inclusion of transgender women from Tayside violence against Women Training Consortium or the LGBT Domestic Abuse Project. An overview of the law and an excellent advocacy tool. Developed in Scotland and all comments or questions to be directed to Tayside Violence Against Women Training Consortium or LGBT Domestic [...]
St Mungo’s Rebuilding Shattered Lives campaign has been a national 18 month campaign to raise awareness of women’s homelessness, to showcase good practice and innovation and, ultimately, to improve services and policy for the future. The report focuses on 9 themes including prostitution, The final report has just been published and can be downloaded Rebuilding [...]
When L Fest found out about our work, they were quick to offer their support. We are in the process of planning a calendar of events and fundraising opportunities. Watch this space for further announcements.
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter