The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
weekend workshop on domestic abuse experienced by LGBT people.
Women’s Trust are running a series of free workshops for women affected by domestic violence. Workshops include.Domestic violence and children… looking at the psychological repercussions of domestic violence and abuse on children and how best to support them Independence and making positive choices… how domestic violence can affect your ability to make positive choices in your [...]
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter