The biggest barrier for survivors of domestic abuse is finding safe accommodation. If you would like to find out more about housing options for LGBT people, please come along to the Safe As Houses Conference – Friday 26th September : London. For more information, CLICK
This event has now passed.
Youth Chances report just published. Over 7,000 respondents under 25 took part. Initial finding found that : 29% of LGBTQ respondents reported domestic or familial abuse, compared to 25% of the heterosexual non trans group. Almost one in five (18%) LGBTQ young people have experienced some form of sexual abuse, compared with one in ten [...]
Angelina Ogden is a 30 year old gay female who will be presenting a ‘movie and debate night’ discussing the topic ‘COMING OUT’ to family and friends and the effects surrounding it.
- The Coral Project : Interim Report Out Now.
- Funding for Small charities
- 2013 Report on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and HIV-Affected Communities in the U.S.
- DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING SAFE AS HOUSES CONFERENCE
- Strengthening the law on domestic abuse: Our consultation response
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow @@lgbtdaf on Twitter